Thread: astak mentor
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
BeBook partner in Athens

Hi - I'm also in Greece and I noticed a BeBook partner outside of Athens, the website is:
http://www.mybebook.gr/

Annotations are another issue (I've looked into it). There are the irex offerings, but they are quite expensive. I think that irex would be the best possibility for Greece, or a tablet netbook (which is what I decided to go with). The tablet is bulkier and nowhere near the battery capability - but is less expensive and has +++ features including annotation.

I also have the jetBook for carrying around, which is a good, basic LCD-based (not eink) reader and has a 1-year international warranty. It is crazy expensive to purchase in Europe though. Costs $170-$200 in the USA and 300 euros from the Europe site which would be $417 - more than double the price!

Good luck with your choice!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote