View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
Strange problem with formatting

This refers to an issue with an ebook file on my Sony 505, but I believe it has more to do with the formatting and thus I chose this forum as opposed to the Sony 505 forum.

I have a book in rtf format that I cleaned up, converted to html in MS Word, and then to lrf in Book Designer 4. It is a short book with the file size being only 0.5 MB. I import the ebook to Calibre and then to my 505. When I open the book in the 505, it actually goes through the formatting process for several hours before the book finally opens up, and each page turn takes 2 or 3 times longer than any other book I have. I have re-done the book several times and still get this strange behavior. Any ideas?
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote