View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #17
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WashWest View Post
I loved my Nook HD+ at first because the screen was beautiful. Then I added ADW launcher and it did almost everything I wanted it too and I loved it more. This weekend I finally got over my fears and installed CM10 on it (following the helpful instructions here). It's amazing! CyanogenMod overcomes all the limitations of the Nook interface and leaves you with a fast, gorgeous tablet.
I just got mine last night and put cyangogenmod 10.1 on it immediately. I wish I could install it to the internal storage rather than the sd card though. Depending how fast it runs I may just install an alternate launcher like you did, and use Nook's system. It does have Google Play access, after all.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote