View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I just found out about this and was going to post.. here are my thoughts...

First, this is awesome. I have been saying they should do this since I got my Kindle Classic.

But, I am disappointed it won't be available on my Kindle Classic. I don't see why... seems more a server side thing than anything else.

It states that your kindle library can hold up to 5GB of personal documents. I wonder if this uses your Cloud Drive space, and if you can purchase more if needed.

They also state that now all kindles registered to your account will have the same "send-to-kindle" email address. I kind of like them being separate.

Is there any charge when downloading personal documents from the archive? WiFi Charge? 3G Charge? There used to be a 3G charge previously.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote