View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I would be willing to buy DRM'd eReader books for the simple reason that nothing ties the book to a device or to a DRM server. Therefore, as long as I have a copy of the book and a device capable of running the eReader software, I can read the book.
I alas would support that if every device supported eReader. Problem is...

1. There is currently NO eInk reader device that supports eReader. I hope Fictionwise is working on this.

2. Since the devices I have don't support eReader then I would have to crack them anyway.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote