View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #12
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
We didn't have TV in our house until I was aged 15.
The only hobby I had was reading -- books loaned free from the public library.
It instilled in me a love of literature which has never left me and my only regret is that I can't live another 100 years so that I can read everything on my reading list.

I have 4 televisions in my house, including one in my study and I rarely watch any of them. When I do watch the TV I frequently read during the commercials.

My time is dominated with reading, and preparing new books for my ebook reader.

The only time I don't read is when I play bridge at my bridge club. But -- salvation -- in the club are shelves holding books that members bring in. The contents of the shelves are continually changing and we can take home any of them we want. I love to browse those shelves.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote