View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #14
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
What does come up?

If you go to Preferences - Searching - Columns that non-prefixed searches are limited to you can change the contents of the field. I have mine set to title, authors, tags, series, publisher so when I type in a random (non-prefixed) query in the search bar it will not search the comments field too.

Allowing the search of the comments field will return books where one or more of your search words may be found in the comments of a book. Thus giving you a random appearing list.
You can also open (press the tag icon in the lower right) the tag browser and simply click on the author, this will enter a prefixed search for you in the search bar.
Thanks
Think I am getting there at last you will be very glad to know!
Changed the Preferences - Searching - Columns to title authors tags series yesterday But there was no change
But this morning I typed in a search and it found all my James Patterson! Yippee

Can I just query this though --

You can also open (press the tag icon in the lower right) the tag browser and simply click on the author, this will enter a prefixed search for you in the search bar.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-15-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: fixed close quote
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote