View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sorry for your getting cheated. But 90-days is a lot longer then most stores give you for a return. Target is not responsible for your not opening after the 90-day period. I do hope corporate will help (if you can get a hold of them). Good luck.

Oh, one thing to try is to call customer support and ask immediately for a supervisor as this is an issue beyond plebe level.
As I said above: It is my fault for not checking it to begin with...but Targets fault for not verifying the correct item was in the package upon return.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote