View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #45
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferlanero View Post
Hi Iņigo!

I have instaled you fantastic Toolbox on my iLiad 2nd Edition wiht 2.12 firmware but I have no success with some points. First I would like to tell you what I did:

I downloaded and installed your software as you recomend in first post, but as "System Information" didn't work, then I followed your recomendations. I installed "lua5.1-iliad-1.6.6.ipk" via "xshell in stand alone mode" doing:

dpkg install /media/cf/Programs/lua5.1-iliad-1.6.6.ipk

Then I copy sysinfo.lua in /Programs/Toolbox/_files/modules directory as you say in other post...

But after doing all, still no success... What I have doing bad?

Can you help me, please? I think your Toolbox software is very, very usefull but I can't install properly on my device...

Thanks in advice!
It looks a newer busybox package is needed. Please, read previous articles on this thread.

As far as someone check it I'll update the docs.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote