View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #44
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Just so you know ADE, Sony library and calibe have no problem reading that file.
No, I didn't know. Checked again the files. At the place where EPUBReader is looking for navigation information, the link to the main page is missing. There is another place, where the link exists, but the information at this place is only optional, so I don't read it. This seems to be the place which ADE etc. are reading. Will check specification and probably change the logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
As for a bookmark what I mean is like a place holder on the web page. This way if a person needs to stop reading in the middle of a chapter they can put a bookmark/placeholder and resume reading at a later time
Ah, good idea. I'll put this on the change list.