View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Swapping memory cards

I wasn't sure where this would go in the forums and I really haven't seen anyone else bring it up but if I'm in the wrong spot please correct me.

I just bought a reader for my friend (a prs-505 of course) who lives in Las Vegas, and along with her reader I sent one of my memory cards so she could (hopefully) save herself the cost of a few books if she happens to like any of mine.

Does anyone else do that? I don't know if doing that kind of stuff "upsets" the whole copyright thing or not, but I wouldn't think so. It's just like borrowing or sharing a real book. I was just wondering...if I bought a book I didn't end up liking and wanted to sell it or give it away would that pose a copyright problem?

Can I get someone else's take on the whole idea of swapping/borrowing/selling memory cards?
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote