View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:08 AM   #40
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
More than a few of the people here on MobileReads have expressed their disappointment to me that my books have not yet been made available to non-Kindle owners. Although I am working on getting my books published through MobiPocket, The Legend of Witch Bane is currently available in paperback and also as an eBook.

For those of you who would prefer to read my book now rather than wait until it is published through MobiPocket, you can visit my publisher's website at the bottom of this post to purchase either the paperback or the eBook. I don't own an eReader yet, so I'm unfamiliar with the process of transferring pdf's to an eReader. But I've been told by some of my readers that they were able to do so.

In the meantime, The Legend of Witch Bane is still available to Kindle owners for only 80 cents. I hope you guys decide to give my book a try and see what they are about.

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.outskirtspress.com/thelegendofwitchbane

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 06-15-2009 at 07:14 AM.
KevisHendrickson is offline   Reply With Quote