View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 07:51 PM   #1478
incumbent
Opinionator
incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.incumbent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD / iPad Mini Retina • iBooks (macOS, iOS) & Marvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
A "koboExtStorage" directory in the main memory is wrong. It is only supposed to get created on the external card. The other files are created by calibre to help with handling the device and books. What is in the driveinfo.calibre that is on the main memory.
I've recently re-imaged the device and it still does this.

Code:
{"device_store_uuid": "1c0c2058-1d50-4b24-8f5a-e5f0dba320cb", "last_library_uuid": null, "prefix": "/Volumes/KOBOeReader/", "date_last_connected": "2016-03-26T23:38:04.827633+00:00", "location_code": "A", "device_name": "Kobo Aura HD", "calibre_version": "2.53.0"}%
That last bit looks like a control character in my terminal.

External storage version:

Code:
{"device_store_uuid": "61295f8e-241c-4c71-955a-8e2ab380ee6f", "last_library_uuid": null, "prefix": "/Volumes/KOBO16/", "date_last_connected": "2016-03-26T23:38:04.820323+00:00", "location_code": "main", "device_name": "Kobo Aura HD", "calibre_version": "2.53.0"}%
Quote:
I don't immediately see anything. Can I have the complete log?
Yes. Which one; the verbose output from a calibre run or a plugin log or all of the above?

Quote:
When calibre stops seeing the database, does the Kobo desktop work properly?
Appears to? Sometimes that is what causes a refreshing contents loop where I'm not sure the database isn't mangled. Since the time of this posting there has been an update to Kobo Desktop and I haven't done it yet, but I'm about to anyway.

Last edited by incumbent; 03-26-2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: s/list bit/last bit
incumbent is offline   Reply With Quote