View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #11
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Are there any CHEAP devices that I might find suitable? I'm willing to let you define the term cheap, but I am thinking more of a cost between $60 - 150 US. Anything I should avoid at any cost? Any features that might tempt me to extend my budget?
I recommend avoiding off-brand devices. You might encounter problems such as no Google Play store, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
How important is the absolute newest version of the Andoid OS for general media consumption if I'm connecting only with wi-fi?
As long as the tablet has Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich or newer, you should be fine. Android versions was a problem before since Android 2.3/Gingerbread or older just doesn't provide a good experience for tablets. Nowadays, even the knock-offs come with ICS and there are even some that come with 4.1/Jelly Bean so it's not as much of an issue.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote