View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
If you like something with a little action, I'd strongly recommend the two that are on sale from Adrian Magson: Red Station and Tracers. I just discovered these this year through my library and really liked them.

Actually, I'm lucky that my library carries a lot of the Severn House titles - after I put together my original 24-title wishlist yesterday I went back to the library catalog, and now my to-buy list is down to about 6!
I really blew out my budget during the Open Road & Bloomsbury Reader sales...
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote