View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #14807
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool G. Norman Lippert and Richard Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Really enjoyed The Hobbit and though I called it a re-read my original read was in the early 70's and I sure had forgotten and/or misremembered a lot! Now back to my re-read of James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies.

I just finished my re-read of the three James Potter novels by G. Norman Lippert as a preparation for the fourth James Potter novel, James Potter and the Morrigan Web. I enjoyed the re-read and am looking forward to the release of the fourth book (supposedly before Christmas).

Ok, for a change of pace I just started reading the novella trilogy featuring the character Derrick Storm by the fictional writer, Rickard Castle. So far it feels quite different than the Niki Heat novels.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote