View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia1066 View Post
I have also discovered that if I have an epub without a suitable cover I can update the cover in Calibre, and convert epub to epub; this will embed the cover for Book Reader. If I dont reconvert, the cover wont be embedded by the Generate Cover plugin.
You can also use the Modify ePub plugin to achieve this. That is faster and avoids the risk of messing up formatting as can happen in the ePub->ePub conversion.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote