View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
The biggest lesson I had to learn (I am working on my forth self-pub novel) is that EVERYTHING in this industry goes slowly. For ADHD types like me it is EXTREMELY frustrating.
Yeah, I had to limit myself to checking my accounts at Smashwords and Amazon to once a week only. Some of my Smashwords affiliate reports are 3 months behind.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote