View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #12
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgher View Post
"Can't establish a reliable data connection" means no proper serial number file. Check that system\serial_number exists and contains a 14-digit hex number.
you are right of course, it did not get created even though I thought I followed your instructions and inserted the file in the zip archive ... I guess it will not be enough to add the file now, it has to be created when updating to ermine ?

---

In fact, after trying just to add the file at this stage, all works, great!!

This community is amazing and the EE is still getting better and better: coolreader and orionviewer for the eink side, market ...
Thanks a lot !

Last edited by fekhner; 04-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote