View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #45
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
There is a line at the end of every chapter that can go away.
Jon, I implemented a new feature in version 0.6 which will strip those <hr> lines, if needed to.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on it and will be posting an updated version soon.

Quote:
This is a feature request... font embedding for ePub or generating code for fonts already loaded on our reader.
I also implemented this feature for epub's and have already uploaded some sample .epubs that use the "Fontin" font. Can you check if my implementation works on your reader for the files attached before I finalize my v0.6 release? (Font file not supplied )

Thanks!

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-14-2009 at 06:27 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote