View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:28 PM   #24747
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscIgtDJFXg )

Good morning, everyone. It's looks as if it's going to be a very, very good new day! There is East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea in my mug, some miso soup and tsukemono beside it, and the scale gave me the good news that I now weigh 76kg. One more to go and I've reached my goal. These daily 10k walks and low calorie foods have done the trick once again.

I CAN DO IT. I WILL DO IT. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote