View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon View Post
Let me just question your concept a little by saying there are many authors with the same last name that could be lumped together in your 'download' (I assume you mean save-to-disk).

This could become a problem for you later when you have 4 authors named Brown and you can't remember who wrote which book.

For instance, if you saved your whole library in that format how could you find all the books written by Dan Brown vs all the books written by John Brown or Sandra Brown?

Just a suggestion.
Happy Sunday
Archon
I'm with you:

2100 books: (only 2 Browns )
3 Andersons
3 Greens
3 Hamiltons
4 Jones

Lots of 2's (Many not related)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote