View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #74
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
And I stopped wearing glasses cuz every time I got a fingerprint on a lens, I had to buy a new pair. Clue: fingerprints wipe off.
Very true. I find if I smear the fingerprint covered screen with a dab of Vaseline and then a coat of peanut butter and pop it into the freezer for 4 hours, chisel off the peanut butter block and scrub vigorously with a towel soaked in warm water... viola! Clear screen.

Or you could just wipe them off.

Last edited by Donnageddon; 10-26-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote