View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I thought more of you had to deal with non knowledgeable people about e-books but okay! Here it goes!

This is not scientific but is what I found out. The answers that I requested in both genrations turned out this way.
50% of people in the older generations were for e-books, 30% against and 20% with no idea. In the younger folks, 50% for, 10% against, 40% with no idea.

This does not mean that older people are techies, only that most younger people have no wish to read period. To me this is the biggest hurdle for e-book readers, more than DRM and price...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote