View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #69
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_elk View Post
Hi All!
Has anybody figured out how the feature "Quickly preview Footnotes and Endnotes from linked text in a book" works?
I recently upgraded to a new FW, but don't see much difference in viewing footnotes. Actually, it's pretty difficult to select a link properly, device often just keeps turning the page.
I was wondering that myself actually; when I click a footnote, it does the same thing it always did.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote