View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Here is another interesting article on the whole process about not only opening the device to 3rd party developers but also essentially cutting publishers our of the picture:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/te...ref=technology

Lots of new stuff on the Kindle from...one concern I have with the current K2, K2im DX & DXi....the limited internal memory of only 2GB with only about 1.4gb for use by the user and that needs to hold all your documents. Perhaps this is a signal the next Kindles will have more memory, maybe not as an external SDHC card but RAM is cheap and no reason a 16gb or even 32gb Kindle should cost any more than the current versions or no more than a few percent higher.

Makes me happy about selling the K2 I've had for 2-days.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote