View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumbo View Post
The battery life is surprisingly good. I regularly fly between Hawaii and LA and have plenty of charge for 5+ hours of reading, movies and music. If I turn the brightness down to a less eyeball-searing 10% I've been able to get over 7 hours of use on a charge for reading only.

There's also a new version of books.app that came out this week. It finally allows a landscape view. I like the application but it still needs some development. Ereader.com says they are looking into porting their reader to the iphone/touch platform so hopefully things will get easier.
Nice! I can now feel a Touch coming in my life... huh! ...Y'know what I mean...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote