View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #39
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I use XP SP3, Calibre 0.7.18 and Regardless of where I (single-)click to select a book (or whether I select it via keyboard), whenever I press the delete button the "Are You Sure" window pops up verifying I want to delete the book. I can't get it to do anything but delete the book. I wonder what is different between our preferences?

Update: I can also recreate your experience by selecting any book and clicking any key that is not a shortcut. I think this is your reproducible delete field, But hitting the delete key always deletes the book.
I am sure I actually hit the delete key. I'm aware there's no way to prove this, but the delete key does what you say the backspace key should do. The backspace key, incidentially, does what the backspace key should do, as well.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote