View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Bad for sure, as that's getting into censoring content and stifling speech.

I can more deal with them rejecting apps that they feel don't fit with their user experience, open security holes etc.

And I can understand not wanting apps with adult content, profanity etc.--though I don't like it. But if they want their store to be family friendly I respect their right to do so.

But it's going to far when they're banning apps for poking fun at apple, and sets a dangerous precedent for just banning things for opinions they disagree with rather than the type of app they don't want, profanity, nudity etc.

I just hope some other companies don't drop the ball and make a tablet that's just a slick and easy to use as the iPad, but has a real file system, an open app system etc. I really, really want a tablet, but stuff like this makes me hesitant to buy an iPad even though I really like it's functionality in most respects from playing around with my girlfriend's iPad.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote