View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I know there is some screen on Calibre where you can change the .ebok setting. I thought I had done that, because my covers were showing up. After I sent an book to my husband's fire, first bragging that the cover would show up, and it didn't, I went back in to check that setting, AND I COULDN'T FIND IT! Can anyone help, please? I did look through 4 pages on search, and couldn't find it.

thanks,
Debra
Preferences: Output Options: Click Mobi

I believe the output is now EBOK unless you fill in the box.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote