View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I doubt I'll sell a million copies. I'd like to sell enough to pay for the artist who will be designing the cover, but that's all I expect. I figured I'd put them up at KDP for free for while too... I don't know how much market there is for bed-time stories that don't have illustrations to them. I just figured, they've been on my computer hard drive for several years, they might as well sit on Amazon's hard drive too.

next question: should I put them in order of lightest to more serious? or mix them up a bit more?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote