View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #21570
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Where's Solitaire1? I really wish a cat could turn up. While the cat plays with the mouse, I keep the win away from the fight

Edit:
Heeeere, kitty, kitty, kitty
Heeeere, kitty, kitty, kitty
So...you choose to advise me on how to handle a mouse. I, a cat with a large sword (proportion to our relative sizes, Ichigo Kurosaki has nothing on my sword), you think I can't defeat a mouse if I choose? Ch-yeah, right. But I choose to fight the good fight and win the win through honest efforts, not by the elimination of my opponents, but via the turtle's method: steady and unrelenting.

Represented by my glorious feline avatar (for now, I may undergo a massive disaster and have to regenerate again ), I shall continue in my quest to become the ultimate winner. It won't be easy, due to the number of strong and unrelenting opponents, but I'm never gonna give it up, never gonna let it down, never gonna run away and quit here.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote