View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #16
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Working with Nook problem

I have been unable to download the recommended restore software.

In reading the associated thread in the http://forum.xda-developers.com/ site I found that you can force a rebuild the Nook to the factory spec by holding both lower side buttons when re-powering the Nook.

I have done this and had real problems resigning up for my B&N account, not recalling any of the needed information. I went to the local B&N and the person there was most helpful and helped getting the account reset up.

I have downloaded and installed the 1.1.2 update now as I doubt that is possible on a rooted Nook.

Now I am going to root the updated Nook.
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote