View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Wedding anniversary is approaching! ...

My wife is a simple woman so it's a bit difficult to find gifts for her. She just mentioned couple of weeks ago that wanted a Kindle , a white one, but not sure if that could be a nice wedding anniversary gift or not. The comment was not given while talking about our anniversary, by the way.

Any opinions? I will make it a poll, so will be easier to evaluate. And hopefully a lot of female users will vote or comment too... that would help ...
Okay speaking form experience, no matter what you do, it's the wrong answer...

Some wives are subtle about the topic of gives some are not. My wife is, so if she talked about something she liked it is a subtle hint that that is what she wants.

I made the mistake of enquiringly about the nookColor, my intended Christmas gift to her. She didn't seem interested in it so I didn't buy her one. She misread the queue and thought I was interested in one so she ends up buying one for me.

Love the nook now, but I was not interested in one at the time.

I digress, the point I think that would be a good gift for her considering she expressed interest in it.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote