View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Indie Authors on Twitter

Over on the Kindle boards, somebody started a thread for people to exchange their twitter ids. It seemed like an interesting idea to me, so I'm going to ask here.

Give us a link to your twitter account, and maybe an idea of the kind of things you Tweet, and the kind of Tweeters you follow.

Here's mine: http://twitter.com/camillelaguire
I tend to tweet when I post progress updates from my blog, and sometimes book related news or information. (Rarely tweet more than twice a day.)

And to jump start this: I will tweet Free Smashwords coupons for both of my books as soon as I get to 100 followers! Such a deal!

Camille