View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post
Is llounge llama an honorific then?

Is Am a llounge llama?

Yeti confused!

Yeti thought you meant he was actually a Llama, like those quadrupeds that live in the andes...

If Am is a llounge llama, then yeti happy to be a llounge llama too... as long as I still a Yeti too!
all the finest members of this forum are Llounge Llamas. i would have thought am would have explained that to you, tch ! so yes, i would say it is something of an honorific title, if silliness and honour are not too antithetical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Most of the llamas we know of live in Wales.
really ? i only know one llounge llama lliving in wales.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote