View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 10:10 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanmoor View Post
This is probably a silly question, but if I deregister and then reregister my voyage to kick the goodreads integration into working, then what happens to the books currently on there? Does it redownload them automatically? Or does it leave them on the kindle and then relink/authorise them so I can open them?
Nothing happens to them. You won't be able to read books with DRM while your Kindle is unregistered, but you will as soon as you register it again. Nothing gets deleted.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote