Thread: Literary Rotating Nominations
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #230
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
ouch, my mistake, did not think of library availability, I am really sorry about that - if this becomes an issue, I will be glad to move to more readily available titles, sorry about that!
No problem Paola - I was more lamenting my parochial library! We have many Australians of Italian descent, so I was rather surprised not to find more of these authors were available.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote