View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 06:17 AM   #116
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
[QUOTE=djulian;2613597]"You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee. Great job everybody. It's great to meet you. Hi." -Elf (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUPDRnUWeBA)

"This tastes like a crappy cup of coffee.......it is a crappy cup of coffee."
"NO! It's the world's best cup of coffee."

vugtitan,

The Amazon way of doing business has been in place since the early Kindles, I'm not sure why you though they would remove DRM and put in expandable storage with the new PaperWhite.

It is beyond me why anyone would want to store 3000 books on the e-reader. I'm not picking on you, I've seen others post the similar things but I just don't get it. Why not store them on your computer and just email yourself a handful that you are going to read over the next few weeks.
What does the homepage look like with 3,000 books (on a Kindle or Nook)? It must take forever to scroll over to book 2,357 which is the one you want to read today. Yes, I know you can search/file explore for a book on the homescreen but that seems like a lot of extra steps to avoid the 2930 books you have on there but don't plan on reading anytime soon.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote