View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #109
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I just wish the Kindle mobile apps supported TTS rather than artificially restricting that feature to the Fire(s). They are, in effect, extorting money from the blind and impaired, along with the rest of us who want TTS.
The iOS app works with Apple's VoiceOver function for TTS. I thought I read they were adding it to the Android app, but I might be mistaken as I can't find the article I thought I'd read.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote