View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Someone more knowledgeable than myself needs to comment on this issue as I don't really use calibre for conversions.

However, I don't think you're going to find this a simple solution. Or one that, with the right settings, can be handled just in calibre. I think you're going to have to strip out the text, use ebook creation software to take the text in and, with extra mark-up and effort, create a new ebook based on the old PDF material. This will be a complex project assuming you want to do it correctly rather than quickly. Particularly if this is meant for long term usage and data retention.

But I would keep the PDFs and the resulting ebook as well. Just in case.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote