Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #64
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Is this just an issue with one font or many? To me that would be a pretty big issue and much more than annoying.
The three Kobo fonts on a Kobo Glo that I am aware of that display bold where italic was called for are Avenir, Gill Sans and Kobo Nickel.

Those oddities and the lack of diacritical support were the reason I created my font tester epub file. See the 2.4.0 bugs thread for a download link for the file:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=205931&page=6

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote