View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:18 PM   #195
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'm not sure, but I was hoping maybe I could massage them out, haha, which I actually tried doing. Desperation mode. Here's the pic I took for Andrew. You can easily see them when they lay over a dark background. I don't see them when I'm reading as they always seem to lay over the white area even when I change fonts and settings.

The one I gifted my sister had one of those specks. I call them holes in the screen, no idea what they really are. I know that speck would have driven me insane, but my sister is OK with it. Thank goodness, as I offered to her that we swap devices!

For me, the darker the screen, the more I see the color blotches. I wish it were the other way around, like for you guys, since I never have the light up too bright.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote