View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #189
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Good luck

It's evening now here and I have to say under artificial light, and provided that the light source falls on the screen, my PW does look rather good so there's a chance I could keep it after all

I don't do "reading in the dark" normally, which is just as well as it's rather unpleasant to look at the screen in that case. However, I've found that by using my clip-on light (used twice in 28 months!) and having the PW light at around 15, I then get quite a decent overall effect so that could do if I really needed to.
That's great! I'm glad you think it might work for you, after all. I REALLY love the PW overall which is why I can't seem to give up on it!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote