View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #76
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
tompe: I wouldn't want that kind of watermark. I wouldn't care about any added hidden extras, but would certainly end up making a small util to run through and remove the visible bits from the book.

I don't mind anything like that been placed within the copyright/contents/any of the pages leading up to the very first chapter, nor after the very last chapter. But within the story itself, even if it's just a footer now and then, I don't want it.

However, it would probably not stop me buying books that are in that form, because unlike with DRM it'd be easy to fix the annoyances yourself.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote