View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I WANT to like the iPad. But after seeing my dads and my brothers iPods and iPhones off colored compared to mine, and seeing the iPads have the same issue, I'm waiting on getting one. Looking at my iPhone and then an iPad with a slight tint will be highly annoying to me. The Kindle Fire doesn't seem to have that issue. Considering it's only $199 that's pretty good too.

I'm a photographer, so having the correct whites in your display is a MUST.

I'm not getting the N7 either. I'm too invested into Amazon already.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote