View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
amybobamy
Befuddled Neophyte
amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.amybobamy could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Nook Color
Can someone post a link to directions for "nooting" the STR to android?

I have the n2a card on my NC and absolutely love it. I would really love to be able to do something similar for a NookSTR (especially now that the price has dropped so very low).

I am, however, terribly intimidated at the thought of rooting the thing on my own. I realize that no one has yet come up with a n2a card for this device, but I would be willing to give it a shot if only I knew where to find specific instructions.

Thanks!

A
amybobamy is offline   Reply With Quote