View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
I'm getting Force Closes when attempting to run Zinio thru the Reader's Hub application. Anyone else experiencing this?

Zinio started giving me trouble too. Sorry. It worked but I just tried it again and it crashed. I haven't had any problems with PressReader at all. I use this more than Zinio.

I'm downloading the Fire friendly version Jessica links to in the first post of this thread and run it outside of the Reader's Hub. I see Zinio says this version is specifically for the Kindle Fire. There may be some issues with the standard Android version which explains why they released this version and why you cannot download it from Amazon. Before you download and install make sure you remove the previous version of Zinio:

Select Settings --> More (+) --> Applications --> from the drop down select All Applications. Locate Zinio and touch it. Another window should open from which you should be able to uninstall it.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-22-2011 at 10:49 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote