View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #30
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
The way I use a tablet just does not require much storage. I dont believe I am unique in this.
Exactly this. The only time my 32Gb iPad gets close to being full is when it's stocked up with movies to take on holiday with us. If the Kindle Fire ever comes to the UK I'd be very interested in it as I'd like a sensibly-priced 7" device to play with - but that doesn't mean I won't also pick up an iPad 3 whenever it comes out...
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote