View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #29
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Lack of SD card is a complete non event for me. I have a 32 gig ipad and in the past 4 months have used up almost 5 gigs of the space. I could likely clean it up and free up a gig or 2. The way I use a tablet just does not require much storage. I dont believe I am unique in this.

When I really need space no tablet with or without an SD slot will cut it I am afraid.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote